There has been an increase in the number of properties sold in York over the last quarter.
In west York, a 1 bedroomed terraced property in Invicta Court sold for £103,000. A 2 bed semi in St Stephens Square fetched £116,000 while a 3 bedroomed semi in Thoresby Road went for £125,000. In Coeside £217,500 bought a 3 bedroomed detached.
Homes currently for sale include:
• 1 bed flats in Vyner House priced from £95,000
• 2 bed flat on St Stephens Square at £65,000
• 2 bed flat on Foxwood Lane for £110,000
• 2 Bed semi in Minter Close for £144,000
• 3 Bed house on Kingsway West for £135,000
• Those with a very large family might be interested in a £395,000 6/7 bedroomed property in Thanet Road
While at the other end of the price range a new 5 bedroomed property in Dalton Terrace will set you back £595,000
The cheapest property that we could find in York is a 1 Bedroomed flat in Buckingham Street currently advertised for £55,000
• 2 bed terrace in Hanover Street is advertised at £575 pcm
• 3 bed in Baker Street is advertised at £625 PCM
• 4 Bed in Danebury Drive is advertised at £695
The cheapest (private sector) property available to rent in York at present is a 1 bedroomed end terrace in Eccles Close Rawcliffe available at £300 per month.