The River Ouse has stabilised at 5.2m although there is potential for a rise in river levels towards the end of the week. The river gauges on the Ouse are still not reporting although those on Blue Beck and Tang Hall Beck show water levels falling.
- BT are hoping to bring power back to York telephone exchange during the morning
- The Army flying in kit with helicopter to help get Foss Barrier working again this week
- There have been over 80 people who have had electricity cut off
- 115 people used the rest centre at Archbishop Holgate School. Volunteers opened the Foxwood Community Centre yesterday evening to feed incoming rescue workers.
- The rescue operation knocked on doors of over 600 properties
- The Council is looking to get another 10,000 more sandbags.
Some roads have reopened
These are the current services