An extension of parking restrictions on Mayfield Grove is being recommended by York Council officials. at a meeting taking place on 12th May.
The meeting is open to the public and an agenda can be found by clicking here
The restrictions are aimed at controlling parking generated by the nearby fishing lake. They would affect part of Mayfield Grove and Aintree Court.
The meeting will also consider changes to traffic orders in other parts of the City These include (click to access):
- Annex A Clifton, item 4. PDF 193 KB
- Annex B Dringhouses and Woodthorpe Ward, item 4. PDF 158 KB
- Annex C Fishergate Ward, item 4. PDF 554 KB
- Annex D Fulford and Heslington Ward, item 4. PDF 139 KB
- Annex E Guildhall Ward, item 4. PDF 144 KB
- Annex F Haxby Ward, item 4. PDF 112 KB
- Annex G Heworth Ward, item 4. PDF 188 KB
- Annex H Holgate Ward, item 4. PDF 157 KB
- Annex I Micklegate Ward, item 4. PDF 202 KB
- Annex J Rawcliffe and Clifton Without Ward, item 4. PDF 110 KB